Luxe Bus – Great Ocean Road – Coastal Spectacular & Wildlife Wondersfrom
Introducing a new era in premium touring along the Great Ocean Road with Luxe Bus Tours. The Luxe Bus offers something unique and unrivaled for those who like to travel in style & comfort. A custom built luxury vehicle along with a custom bespoke itinerary to give you the best experience in a small group. Travel with like-minded people on this unforgettable journey.
Price: $ 345.00
Luxury Mercedes Vehicle – comfort and space on a long epic drive
Private guided walk at Wildlife Wonders sanctuary (1hr)
Includes Lunch, wildlife sanctuary admission & chocolate tastings.
Visit Alpaca & Chocolate farm
Small Group public tour – up to 15 Passengers
Small Group : 2-11
Group Size Small Group
The Great Ocean Road is one of Australia’s most breathtaking coastal drives. Spanning over 240 kilometres, the Great Ocean Road is a scenic wonderland that showcases some of the most stunning natural landmarks in the world.
From rugged cliffs and roaring waves to pristine beaches and lush rainforests, this road trip is truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Take in the beauty of the iconic Twelve Apostles, a series of towering limestone stacks that rise majestically out of the ocean. Marvel at the stunning views from the Great Otway National Park, where you can
hike through ancient forests, see beautiful waterfalls, and spot native wildlife.
- Luxury vehicle – comfort and space on a long epic drive
- Private guided walk at Wildlife Wonders sanctuary (1hr)
- Includes Lunch, wildlife sanctuary admission & chocolate tastings.
- Visit Alpaca & Chocolate farm
- Small Group public tour – up to 15 Passengers
- Travel in Reverse – Unique itinerary that avoids the crowds
- Visit 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Otway Ranges National Park, the Surf Coast, Apollo Bay, Lorne Beach walk, Memorial Arch, photo stops and more.
- Free Wifi & Water onboard
- City Pick – Up & Drop Off
Wildlife Wonders – Walk the Otways
Immerse yourself in nature with a 1 hr guided walk through the magical Otways bushland, where you’ll discover lush tree fern gullies, explore eucalypt woodlands and marvel at spectacular ocean vistas. Along the way, your conservation guide will share with you the secrets of the bush and the plants and animals who call the Otways home.
- 1 Hr Private guided walk with conservation guide
- Walk through lush forests, tree ferns with ocean vistas
- View Koalas – Kangaroos – Emus – Birds & more
- Binoculars and personal headphones provided
- Learn about plants and local ecology
- View research centre
- Not for profit wildlife sanctuary
- 100% of profits re-invested into conservation & research
Luxe Bus – Mercedes Sprinter
An unforgettable road trip is best experienced in a luxury vehicle as you sit back in your leather reclinable seat and enjoy the views of this panoramic day.
Our Luxe Bus provides excellent comfort and ride for your journey so you return more refreshed and rejuvinated from an increible day of touring.
- 15 seater Long Wheel Base
- Reclinable leather seats
- USB phone chargers per person
- Overhead luggage compartment
- Enhanced Airconditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Free Wifi onboard
- Umbrellas & Blankets provided
- Privacy Glass
- 1 Hr Private Guided Walk at Wildlife Wonders with
- Lunch At Wildlife Winders
- Chocolate Tasting & Alpaca Feeding
- Luxury Mercedes Benz Vehicle
- Free Water, Wifi, Blankets & Umbrellas
- Expert Guide
- Unique itinerary
- Hotel Pick up drop Off
Book your tour now!
The Great Ocean road is an epic coastal journey that takes from 7.30a m – 6.30pm. There are multiple stops and of course 1hr private guided walk in the Otway Ranges.
We plan to get you back between 6.30-7.15pm depending on your location and city traffic.
Tour departs from following areas
St. Kilda – 9.15am
St. Kilda Rd – 9.20pm
Melbourne Southbank – 9.30pm
Melbourne Central & North – 9.40pm
Contact the office to discuss your pick up location
You have a private guide just for your group. You will be given a set of binoculars and a headset to hear the guide and then led on a lovely walk to view animals and enjoy the forest.
We pick up from most major hotels in Melbourne and surrounding suburbs. Key Areas include
- Melbourne City & CBD
- Southbank & Docklands
- St.Kilda Rd & Sth Melbourne
When booking you will see a list of venues to select your nearest venue. If your venue is not listed select “other” and list your venue. we will then get back to you to confirm if this is suitable.
If you are outside our pick up areas we suggest you get into the city and meet at St.Pauls Cathedral on Flinders St, or any other key hotel you prefer.
Near the 12 Apostles is an intrepid farmer that makes chocolates and is an Alpacca breader. His chocolates are delicious and his Alpaccas are friendly. You will get a sample plate of chocolates and can hand feed the Alapaccas too.